- Media & social media
A Test and Learn Campaign
PONANT’s main challenge was to boost quote requests through social media, targeting a premium/luxury audience.
PONANT’s challenge lies in generating quotes from an audience not yet familiar with the brand. Due to its luxury positioning, generating quotes is the brand’s number one KPI, constituting the first step in the purchasing process (long sales principle).
To generate, from social media, a significant increase in the volume of quote requests via the website, and ultimately, to boost the number of bookings.
Building a robust campaign structure
- Researching the most ROI-positive destinations from the previous year (Y-1)
- Setting up an audience framework focused on prospecting (interest, broad, and lookalike of existing customers) and retargeting (brand’s FB pixel and CRM)
- Optimizing the Meta algorithm with a monthly capping (versus daily)
Testing several creative approaches to encourage conversion
Page post link, carousel, canvas, and stories developed with a variety of images and content
Creation and testing of multiple landing pages
In close collaboration with the group’s creative agency, Sweet Punk, to boost conversion
Using Meta’s AB testing tool to test these different elements
- Audiences: broad vs. interest
- Stories as placement VS dedicated adset
- New landing pages VS historical pages
Bronze – La Nuit des Rois 2023, “Social and Influence” category.