How did leboncoin Publicité enhance the skills of its sales and technical team through blended learning?
leboncoin Publicité wanted to enhance the skills of various teams and provide practical insights to improve performance when dealing with advertisers and agencies.
Develop an annual program including remote and in-person components to enhance digital practices and improve individually and collectively.
and advertising through an interactive training program consisting
of 14 videos, 4 webinars, and 2 participatory workshops.
A program that includes eTraining interspersed with quizzes and validated by a final knowledge test. It is supplemented by quarterly webinars to delve deeper into key developments. Physical workshops led by experts featuring case studies and analyses of best practices are also included to support more operational skills.
- Designing the training program and pedagogical approach
- Creating content and the eTraining curriculum
- Facilitating in-person training sessions and webinars
- Monitoring feedback and participation
Optimization of training sessions based on feedback (from learners and clients).
Integration of resources into the existing LMS.
Use of the Beekast tool to facilitate and gamify in-person workshops.
Maxime Ventre, Advertising Director - Regions Manager at Leboncoin."Beyond the various topics covered with great pedagogy, precision, and professionalism, Ekstend's support is remarkable in several ways: tracking and management of the training, high-quality instructors, availability and adaptability to evolving needs, creativity in the pedagogical approach. A big thank you to the entire Ekstend team who has successfully met the numerous challenges presented!"
The program's advantages
The proposed approach initially allowed for aligning everyone’s skills and then rapidly advancing learners through more engaging and unifying collective formats.
- An adaptable program with appreciated mixed formats as they are evolving.
- Expert trainers in direct contact with leboncoin teams to share their most advanced knowledge and expertise.
- An anti-obsolete content approach with systematic updates through webinars to address new developments and structural changes.
- A modular training to address identified needs before and during the training to personalize the learning experiences.