The fight against deforestation embodied in an engaged podcast
- Brand activation
- Media & social media
- Non profit & environment
We decided to defy the conventional norms of awareness campaigns with a bold project using entertainment. This approach allows us to make ecology appealing and embed a compelling narrative into a docu-drama.
In parallel, the media team developed a 100% digital communication plan, leveraging an innovative audio targeting and distribution system.
Journalist at a renowned daily, Marc receives an anonymous ‘diary’ at his desk.
At that moment, he doesn’t realize that he’s holding sensitive information capable of shaking up the European political landscape at the heart of the European Parliament.
As he flips through the pages, he discovers the story of Iris, a young intern at the Parliament, who, after making a damning discovery, will do everything to change the law aimed at combating deforestation.
Support the launch of WWF’s podcast ‘Classé F’ by :
– Generating qualified listens through the player.
– Building podcast awareness by promoting it directly to digital audio consumers.
- Gold – TOPCOM Corporate (Podcast) Paris Podcast Festival Pro 2022
- Gold – Trophy for Brand Podcast for a Major Cause
- Gold – Grand Prix Strategies for Brand Content 2023 – Podcast